With The ETH Merge quickly approaching, we figured sharing some basic information would be helpful. The message is the same as always and it is best to keep that message very simple and easy to read.
- You do not need to do anything relating to The ETH merge.
- OBYC staff will never DM you first.
- Anyone that DM’s you is most likely to be trying to scam you.
- Do not interact with any links that are sent to you, even in public channels.
- Do not connect your wallet to anything without verifying the source and URL through your own due diligence. This includes Opensea, or UniSwap; as there are fakes.
- Here is an article to explain the technical details of the merge POS vs POW: The ETH Merge on Ethereum.org
Be safe out there and we’ll see you on the other side of The ETH Merge.